Thinking of making a move to a growing, well-established organization? A publicly traded bank with an international presence is searching for a hands-on Senior Accounting Analyst to join their team. This is an environment where you’ll have high visibility and multiple opportunities to develop your Accounting and Financial Reporting skillsets, and where you’ll be expected to wear multiple hats.
You’ll be responsible for preparing banking regulatory reports, financial statements, GL account reconciliations, and journal entries, as well as being a part of the month end close. A part of your work will be to analyze financial statements and new banking and accounting regulations to ensure that the organization is staying ahead of new reporting requirements. You’ll also get exposure to Financial and SEC reporting, and will prepare schedules for both internal reports and external filings.
- 3 – 6 years of nationally recognized public accounting or public company experience (Big 4 preferred).
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- CPA license or MBA highly preferred.
- Banking, loans, financial institution or investment industry experience.
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset, with an eye for research and problem solving.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requirements above and are interested in confidential consideration for this position. Thanks for your time.