Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego? Our client is looking to hire a Software Quality Engineer to coach, train, and implement strategies to ensure their development teams remain compliant with ISO and CFR standards. This person will work closely with the Product Quality and Development teams, and so must have full knowledge of the SDLC in a highly regulated environment. Although this does not require any coding/programming or testing, this individual will play a crucial role in supporting development projects in defining requirements, approving deliverables, and installing verification and validation plans.
- 4-7 years of experience in software quality/development/testing roles
- More years of experience is definitely acceptable
- Expert understanding of ISO and CFR standards and regulations
- Experience with quality management systems and software configuration management
- Experience with ISO13485 and 21CFR820
- Excellent communication skills across multiple divisions in order to mentor teams on appropriate processes
- BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Biomedical related fields
If you believe your background lines up well with the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reach out to see if this would be a possible fit!
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Performance-based bonus incentive structure
- Highly lucrative stock and RSU packages