Fund Analyst/Accountant – San Diego
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment firm based in San Diego. In this role, you will perform quarterly and annual analyses on returns and results for investments in various equity funds.
• Screen investment activity and performance of various investments in equity funds.
• Review and reconcile quarterly reports, capital account statements, financial statements, and cash flows.
• Gather and analyze data to prepare client deliverables (quarterly reports, annual presentations, etc.).
• Research and analyze fund amendments.
• Degree required with Finance, Economics, or Business preferred.
• 3+ years of investment reporting and/or accounting experience desired.
• Strong Excel skills with strong written and verbal communication skills for interactions with executives and clients.
• Team-oriented, flexible, and a hard-working individual looking to work in a dynamic environment.
Please send your resume to Whitney Moser at email@example.com if you have the requisite experience for this opportunity and are looking to work in a fun and exciting environment. Thanks in advance for your interest.