Senior/Staff Tax Analyst - Global - Tech
Join a dynamic tax team at one of San Diego's premiere technology companies where you will work cross-functionally with the international, domestic and provision tax teams.
· Work cross-functionally with senior management to contribute to the company's tax strategy.
· Prepare the company's federal, state and local returns, prepare and review extensions and conduct technical accounting research relating to tax law and compliance.
· Analyze financial statements to compute tax calculations in support of the Provision.
· Support continuous improvement projects and help to streamline processes and make things better.
· Degree in Accounting, Taxation or Finance (Master's preferred) along with two to five years of tax experience including at least two years in public accounting (Big4 preferred).
· C-corp experience with ASC 740 and federal and state tax compliance is required.
· Experience using OneSource is highly preferred as is experience in a global technology company.
· Applicants should have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience and an interest in making a difference on a dynamical global tax team.