Our client, a global banking and financial services company, is looking for an analyst to join their analytics group for their OC/Irvine office. They are looking for an analyst (either at jr. or sr. level) to join this growing team. This position offers the opportunity to work on cross-functional teams as well as build experience in structured products.
As an analyst on their modeling team, you will be responsible for converting the existing Excel models to a leading edge proprietary platform. In the future, you will be required to develop new models and test depository receipt corporate action models, ensure the accuracy of anticipated and actual dividend ratios, payments, and report integrity. You would also be responsible for explaining dividend model output (overall deal/issuance structure, revenue calculations, and dividend notice accuracy) to internal clients.
- BS/BA with quantitative focus.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience (or equivalent).
- Prior experience in developing cash flows within the financial services industry
- Mitigate and control operational risk.
- Proven MS Excel skills required. Scripting skills in VBA highly desirable.
- Experience with SQL and/or MS Access query usage highly desirable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this role. Thank you!