Are you an Accounting professional who can balance multiple priorities like nobody’s business? In that case, a Biotech-focused venture capital firm is looking for a Shared Services Accountant to join their team, and that person might just be you.
The firm has 25+ portfolio companies, and the Shared Services Accountant will be responsible for summarizing GL activity and preparing bank and intercompany reconciliations for shared services allocations. This is an analytical position, and you’ll also be required to update shared services models for cost allocations, prepare and settle affiliate billings, create analytical reports utilizing various data sources, and communicate your findings to management (on topics such as operating expenses, trends, metrics, and fluctuation analysis).
Interested? Here are the skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP; experience with Shared Services a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Dynamics AX or other ERP experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you’re interested and would like to be considered for this role. Thank you.