Our client, a notable and progressive boutique full services Advisory Firm, in Southern CA, is looking for multi-faceted, determined, and analytical Sr. Associates and Managers to join their rapidly growing team. Their primary focus is with Pre-IPO, Public, and Fortune 500 clients throughout the greater Los Angeles and Southern CA area, across a wide range of industries.
We are searching for professionals dedicated to supporting clients' accounting advisory and compliance needs with 2-5 years of public accounting experience, either with a Big 4 or Top 10 national firm. At the manager level we are looking for individuals with 5-9 years of experience. Combination of Public Accounting and Industry experience will also work. In this role, you will be assisting these clients with their IT environment, risks, SOX compliance, internal audit projects and SSAE 16 compliance.
- Assist IT practice by developing and rolling out new service capabilities including IT security, business continuity and ERP related governance, risk and compliance service offerings.
- Conduct current state IT governance and security assessments through data analysis, interviews, and the thoughtful documentation of observations and recommendations for process and technology improvements.
- Creating system narratives, identifying key controls, and concluding on design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- A mix of public accounting experience at a Big 4/National Firm/Private Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, or CISM license (or working towards) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of COBIT, SOX, COSO, and PCAOB required
- Ability to travel locally