Director of Billing Operations…Leadership…Process Improvement!
A large and growing services company is looking to add a Director of Billing Operations to their team. This role requires strategic leadership, process optimization skills, and quality management and mentorship skills for a relatively large team. The ideal candidate will help implement strategic growth initiatives, and help lead and inspire the team to make positive enhancements and contributions to process and results. The ideal candidate will be positive, motivated, and have 10+ years of successful experience in leading and developing large teams.
- Oversee and manage multiple billing systems and processes related to revenue capture and provide solutions to unbilled revenue.
- Develop and implement standards, metrics, and coaching strategies to help billing personnel manage increasing revenue while building team morale.
- Lead and ensure training and development of staff.
- Streamline process, benchmark company and staff performance, and generally model and inspire excellence.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar field preferred. MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or Tax a plus, but not required.
- 15+ years of progressive accounting and/or operational experience including 10+ years of leadership and operational process improvement and 3+ years of revenue cycle (billing) experience in a metrics driven environment.
- Successful experience in inspiring, managing and measuring large teams (20+).
- Experience with strategy, process improvement, and systems implementations or enhancement.
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills.
Please send your resume to Katherine Baker at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. Thank You!