Contracts and Pricing Analyst – Biotech – San Diego
Be the next Contracts and Pricing Analyst at a leading Biotech company in San Diego! This opportunity is great for an up and comer who likes the Biotech industry and has experience analyzing contracts and pricing in a fast-paced environment.
• Support Sales, Finance, Legal and other divisions within the company with contract process efficiencies.
• Analyze and administer contract performance to ensure compliance and timely execution.
• Prepare pricing analysis after reviewing the market, competition, costs, and other related information.
• Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support management decisions.
• Identify and highlight improvement initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
• 4+ years of progressive related experience, especially in contracts analytics.
• Strong system skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Preferred experience with Cognos, SalesForce, and CRM.
• Positive attitude, strong communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and the interest to grow with the company.
Please send your resume to Kelly Zastrow at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity!