Senior Accountant - Technology- Fast Growth
Join one of San Diego's fastest growing technology companies as a Senior Accountant where you will interact with heavily with business unit controllers.
- Work cross-functionally with business unit controllers, project managers, and finance to manage account balances, month-end close activities and technical accounting guidance.
- Support the annual audit, SEC reporting schedules along with management reporting.
- Engage in ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/finance required. MBA or Master's preferred. Must be CPA, or in process of completing your CPA.
- Three to six (3-6) years of progressive accounting experience including Big4 Audit.
- Excellent communication skills required along with the strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to create procedures from scratch and work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience and strong interest in making a difference at a company that is experiencing tremendous growth.