My client near Torrey Pines is looking for 3 Seasonal Candidates to work from Sept. - March.
Will be proof-reading and making customer service calls. Must have a degree.
Pay is between $22-$25/hr. depending on experience
General functions include but are not limited to the following:
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
- Third Party Relationship Management:
- Responsible for the company’s third-party monitoring programs and vendor management programs collectively.
- Implement and oversee the third party monitoring program, including program monitoring professionals. Responsible for planning and executing the third-party monitoring program.
- Perform risk and control assessments, related to both operational and compliance risks, and vendor viability assessments. Facilitate open and direct discussions about control environment with business areas in order to identify key risks.
- Leads and coordinates testing programs with software partners, such as:
- Collaborate with project team members and external business partners to execute program (such as test cases and time frames).
- Work with external business partners to integrate, test and approve the product documentation into tax preparation software.
- Program Management Duties:
- Responsible for managing consumer complaints (formal and informal), including:
- Analyzing complaint against available facts; making case determinations; Documenting case findings in a clear and logical manner; notifying involved parties to include supervisors and department managers; preparing written summaries of high risk cases for the Program Operations Manager.
- Contact customers to gather information and communicate disposition of case. Conduct pertinent research in order to evaluate, respond to, and close grievances in accordance with all established regulatory guidelines.
- Process official and unofficial complaints and incidents including resolution, corrective action and maintain complaint files, logs and reports to bank on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance field or related field.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, especially a strong command in the Microsoft Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Extensive experience with third party relationship management, legal, operations and/or finance/banking policies and procedures.
- High professional integrity given the daily requirements to handle confidential and proprietary data.
- Ability to take initiative and execute tasks with minimal direct supervision and day to day management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the corporation including Executive / C-Level.
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills to understand complex transactions and accounts.
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively complete multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills evidenced in both oral and written communications as well as excellent listening skills.