Our client is looking to fill a 12 month contract position
MUST HAVE RECENT SAP!!
Sr. Accounts Payable Admin
- Performs calculating, posting and verifying figures related to the payment of invoices or employee expense reports. This position typically works under general supervision and direction.
- Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains invoice, purchase order, receiver files, and employee travel files.
- Matches invoices with receivers and/or time cards and compares to purchase orders.
- Processes invoices and travel expense reports for payment by entering data in the computer, checking for mathematical accuracy, taxes that may apply, taking advantage of applicable discounts and scheduling payment in accordance with the purchase order terms.
- Prepares manual checks on a typewriter if needed.
- Answers vendor, employee or buyer inquiries.
- Contacts personnel in Purchasing and Receiving Departments to obtain necessary information to correct discrepancies.
- Audits checks before mailing for accuracy of addresses and making sure every entry on the voucher has appropriate documentation.
- Audits employee expense reports for compliance with company and government regulations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
4 years of accounting clerical experience. 3-5 years SAP experience required. 1-2 Year Cost Point experience desired. Must have experience working with computers. College level accounting courses desirable. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Able to prioritize and complete tasks and work under deadlines. Ability to work for extended periods on a personal computer.