Senior Accountant / Senior Financial Analyst – Biotech – Changing the future of Science
Join a growing public biotech company on a team of CPAs in this unique hybrid accounting and finance position. In this role, you will get to see the big picture while drilling into the details and wearing many hats.
- Work cross-functionally with scientists and operations in support of monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting and the associated variance analysis.
- Support financial reporting and the month-end close process.
- Become the Cost Accounting guru and oversee COGS and inventory on the GL.
- Get involved in ad hoc analysis for the Board of Directors and various scientific departments
- Help insure internal controls and support the annual audit as needed.
- Work heavily in systems to pull and manipulate financial data to tell a story.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a roll up your sleeves attitude and interest in wearing many hats on hard working yet fun-loving team.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CPA track strongly preferred
- Three to four years of progressive finance or accounting experience preferably with at least one busy season in public accounting.
- Facility for Excel and financial systems including Great Plains.
- Exposure to cost accounting (COGS, inventory etc) and an interest in FP&A.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for science and the biotech industry a must.