Our client, a global digital media and tech company, is looking for a dynamic accounting analyst to join their growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for processing transactions and completing financial information that is critical for the decision-making and monitoring for their North American division. They are looking for a polished self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and join a company on the forefront of innovation in technology and digital media entertainment.
- Ensure financial results are reported in accordance with GAAP and in compliance with SEC and SOX requirements
- Ensure the accurate cash recording trough reconciling cash accounts in Oracle Cash Management
- Prepares any cash and investment account related journal entries to ensure accuracy and explain/support transactions
- Monitor weekly incoming prepaid expenses and set up recurring journals for prepaid expenses
- Perform monthly reconciliations of the relevant Prepaid Expense accounts
- Complete ad hoc or special reporting requests as required
- Serve as liaison to auditors for interim and year-end audits (preparing reports on the request list schedules and gathering supporting documentation to provide to the internal and external auditors)
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, or similar
- 2+ years of public accounting or industry experience
- Sound understanding of US GAAP
- Knowledge in month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills