Staff Accountant – Medical Research – San Diego
Are you a Staff Accountant looking for a stable company with incredible benefits? A private medical research company in San Diego is looking to add a stellar Staff Accountant to their Accounting team. In this role, you will focus on accounting for medical grants including those intended for cancer research. The company offers 100% medical coverage for employees/dependents and a significant and meaningful annual 403(b) salary contribution. Additionally, the company shuts down between Christmas and New Year’s Day, and provides an additional two weeks of PTO plus paid holidays!
- Perform grants accounting including assisting with grant budgets and year-to-date expenditures
- Work closely with a quality Senior Accountant for guidance and mentorship
- Prepare various ad-hoc projects and related analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field with 1-2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- CPA or on-track to CPA is a plus
- Positive attitude with strong communication and critical thinking skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requisite experience and are excited about contributing to a unique, tight-knit Medical Research company!