Are you a Big 4 Senior looking to make the transition into finance? This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a specialized M&A advisory firm as an Analyst and build an in-depth experience in M&A, business transition, and corporate FP&A.
In this role, the Analyst will focus primarily on building financial and M&A models, performing financial due diligence for M&A deals, and supporting senior members of the team in managing client engagements. This position will require moderate to excessive national travel (up to 70%).
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity. Thanks!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2.5+ years of experience with a nationally recognized public accounting firm. Big4 experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with accounting/finance concepts and financial statement analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills