Accounting Supervisor – Manufacturing – San Diego
Would you like to become a part of a brand name manufacturing company? A quality manufacturing company is looking to add an Accounting Supervisor to its team. As the Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the month end close, ensuring GAAP compliance, and preparing the general ledger journal entries. This is an opportunity to mentor and develop a team, and help the company improve process and enhance efficiencies.
- Manage and lead the month-end and year-end close and help the team provide variance analysis and reconcile differences
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements and analyze forecasts vs actuals to identify efficiencies and issues and propose solutions
- Mentor direct reports, review work, and develop performance goals to enhance team performance
- Work with Controller and CFO to implement internal controls and improve processes
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field with 5+ years of progressive accounting experience and 2+ years in a management position
- CPA, MBA, and/or Public Accounting experience preferred
- Experience managing a team including performance of employee reviews and related plans
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please email your resume to Ash Golzio at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the requisite needs and are interested in this opportunity.