Senior Tax Analyst – San Diego
Join a highly-talented corporate tax team and join one of San Diego’s most successful companies! We are looking for someone with strong technical and analytic tax skills including knowledge of ASC 740 and the ability to research and solve tax accounting issues. Our ideal candidate will have experience in public accounting, have completed their CPA or a Master’s degree, have 4+ years of progressive tax experience. We are also seeking someone with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and who enjoys a growing and dynamic environment.
- Prepare and complete tax provisions for multiple entities
- Perform variance analysis regarding tax rate reconciliations and balance sheet accounts
- Work cross-functionally with business unit accountants in addition to other corporate tax personnel
- Assist in the audit process related to tax by coordinating, preparing, and reviewing the company’s responses to requests
- Maintain knowledge of and monitor existing and upcoming tax laws issued under ASC 740
Please send your resume to Oliver Thomas at email@example.com if you have the requisite experience, strong communication skills, a positive attitude and the desire to contribute to an outstanding tax team.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business Admin
- 5+ years of experience preferably with Big 4 CPA firm or large corporate tax department
- Master’s in Tax or Accounting and or/ CPA strongly preferred
- Strong experience of income tax accounting and financial reporting under ASC 740
- Independent ability to research tax accounting issues