Manager of FP&A... San Diego!
Join a fast-paced e-commerce fintech company in San Diego and make a positive impact as the Manager of FP&A. In this role, you will assist the VP of Finance with budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, financial reporting, and internal business analytics. The successful candidate will have progressive experience in FP&A and the related financial modeling.
- Prepare budgets and strategic forecasts for the full P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Maintain and improve budgeting and forecasting financial systems
- Assist in the implementation of new tools to support FP&A
- Work cross-functionally to gather data and create consolidated financial reports and presentations
- Assists in business planning, including scenario analysis for assessing business opportunities, changes and anticipated challenges
Please send your resume to Qian Cen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting required
- CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 5-10 years of progressive FP&A experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts and GAAP standards
- Advanced Excel and modeling experience
- Strong system experience including experience with Hyperion, Tableau, Adaptive Insights and/or SQL are desired
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office products, and particularly financial modeling in Excel