Senior Financial Reporting Analyst – Healthcare – San Diego
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing private companies in San Diego? Do you desire a work-place that promotes a culture of empowerment? We have an outstanding opportunity to join a leading San Diego healthcare company where you will play an essential role on a strong accounting team. We are looking for a CPA with technical and analytic skills, an eagerness for problem-solving, and positive communication skills. Additionally, we offer our employees medical coverage, a 401(k) match, PTO, and tuition reimbursement! Our ideal candidate will have experience in public accounting, have completed their CPA or on their way to a CPA, have 3+ years of progressive accounting and/or audit experience, and be someone who enjoys a growing and dynamic environment.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement reporting packages
- Analyze Profit & Loss (P&L) accounts and identify necessary adjustments
- Assist in our audit process by preparing and reviewing annual financial statements and footnote disclosures in accordance with applicable guidance
- Prepares and distributes monthly financial analysis packages
- Assist with research and documentation in regards to technical accounting issues
- Contribute to the preparation of the Company’s five year strategic plan
Please send your resume to Oliver Thomas at email@example.com if you have the requisite experience and a strong desire to be part of an award-winning healthcare company!
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, public accounting experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of financial statements and GAAP (Statutory Accounting Principles is a plus)
- Healthcare or managed care industry experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus