Project Accounting Supervisor – Technology – Sunny San Diego!
Join a publicly traded technology company in Sunny San Diego. The ideal candidate will have both project accounting experience and the related budgeting and variance analysis experience. In this role, you will mentor, manage and lead a team overseeing multiple projects that include complex contracts and revenue recognition issues (ASC 606). As a leader, you will help guide the team in implement change to enhance efficiency in the accounting process.
- Assist in the maintenance of the quarterly budgets and forecasts for the annual plan
- Lead and manage the month-end and year-end close ensuring all project accounting adjustments have been made
- Communicate with management regarding the project financial statements and related analysis
- Manage project calculations and accruals for commissions and bonuses
- Provide analysis for budget variances, and review and provide approvals for project completion estimates
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- CPA, MBA, and/or Public Accounting experience preferred
- 7+ years of progressive project accounting experience with 2+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of ASC 606, 605, SAB 104, and revenue recognition best practices
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to lead growth and change in a large, progressing company
Please email your resume to Ash Golzio at email@example.com if you have the requisite experience and want to put your Project Accounting experience to good use in America’s Finest City - San Diego!