Everyone likes the idea of a startup—until they miss their first pay check! What if you could work in a place that had a startup environment but with the backing and stability of a 16-year, publicly traded company?! Here's your chance to grow with an exciting team while being a part of something much bigger...
As a Senior Mobile QA Engineer, you will analyze complex software systems and develop the best test strategies to ensure an application used by over 3.5 million people works the ways it should! There's no room for error, but if you're up for the challenge, here's what you'll need:
If you're interested and think you have what it takes, please send resumes directly to Wes Shoup at firstname.lastname@example.org AND include a quick mention of your favorite food in the email (just to make sure you actually read all the way to the end).
- A MINIMUM of 4 years of professional, industry experience, specifically testing mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms
- At least 1 year of experience writing SQL queries
- Demonstrable experience working with automation testing for mobile applications, using tools like Robotium, xcode, and/or DeviceAnywhere
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI and/or Postman is highly preferred
- Experience with TFS and/or JIRA is highly preferred
Our client is unable to sponsor candidates for work visas and cannot support any C2C vendors.