** THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION - MUST BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT - NO CORP TO CORP**
Seeking a immediate FTE hire for a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer who will be responsible for the design, architecture, development/implementation, and testing of an innovative supply chain risk solution product. The initial core development will be on the back-end architecture building the application. You have the opportunity to oversee the entire SDLC of the application.
- Designs, architects, and develops and implements the product.
- Defines clear objectives and sets strategy/direction
- Experience in several programming languages, including Java
- Significant and demonstrable experience developing back-end and data analytics applications
- Experience developing web user interfaces (Eclipse RAP or other).
- Experience with UML modeling, model parsing, transformations, analytics, etc.
- Experience creating test cases and testing software
- A background in software engineering, software, and architecture
- Highly knowledgeable of databases and data analytics
- In-depth knowledge of front end web architecture
Experience with developing Eclipse based applications
Cybersecurity and/or defense experience
Experience with supplier management and supply chains
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org