M&A Advisory, Financial Due Diligence Senior
We are currently looking for some from Big4/Top10 with 1+ year experience within M&A transaction Advisory on the Financial Due Diligence team and 2+ years audit experience. Audit experience should include clients in manufacturing, consumer products, distribution etc. This is great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain exposure to the whole transaction process. The Company is offering a strong compensation package with better bonus structure than Big4 and Top10 TAS groups (Will also pay for relocation).
What You Will Be Expected To Do...
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
- Perform FDD and identify risk and determine/evaluate business drivers
- Build models in excel to support investment strategy
- Analyze financial statements and data related to operations
- Create metrics to analyze performance and assess business drivers
- Construct reports and presentations for clients
- Consult with senior team members and train/mentor analyst
- Travel will be between 35% and 65%