Senior Financial Analyst….Sales & Marketing…San Diego
An acquisitive San Diego based company is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst with a focus on global sales and marketing. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for Sales & Marketing analytics. The ideal candidate would have roughly 4-8 years of experience in a product environment with global sales operations. This candidate will need to also have strong communication skills and the ability to present analytical support to senior leadership to enhance sales and market penetration.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on pricing analysis, revenue forecasting and sales margin analysis.
- Drive performance and strategy through data analytics including evaluation of budget to actuals by country, region, facility and sales representatives.
- Build financial models and extract accounting data to analyze various scenarios that will inform strategic commercial operations decisions.
- Provide budgets, forecasts and ad hoc reporting for business leaders and the Executive Team.
Please email your resume to Kelly Zastrow at email@example.com if you are meet these qualifications and have an interest in joining this global San Diego based company.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field. CPA, MBA or Master’s degree highly preferred.
- 4 – 8 years of progressive accounting and finance experience supporting Sales & Marketing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple levels including Executive Management.
- Consumer product goods (CPG), Technology products or Life Science products experience preferred.