Staff Accountant – Mfg and Distribution – San Diego
Are you looking to join a growing and unique construction supplies company? We have a high-end building supply manufacturing and distribution company looking to add a Staff Accountant to its growing team. As the Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing General Ledger journal entries and assisting in the month and quarter-end close and resulting analysis. This role would report directly to the Accounting Supervisor (CPA), and provides an opportunity to be mentored, learn, and grow your career.
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close
- Analyze account variances over time, reconcile differences, and provide management with related analysis
- Prepare general ledger journal entries and process invoices
- Establish a professional development plan and monitor your progress with your supervisor as a mentor
- Work with CPAs (Controller and Accounting Supervisor) to develop and enhance both process and controls
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field with 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- CPA, MBA, and/or Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please email your resume to Oliver Thomas at email@example.com if you meet the requisite needs and are interested in this opportunity.