Are you a detail oriented and process driven individual? Do you have experience working with Third Party Administrators and worker's compensation programs?
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of work experience in: regulatory compliance, safety, workers' compensation programs, claim management, risk financing, safety and loss preventions
- Sharp negotiating and mediation skills
What you'll be doing:
Please apply for further consideration!
- Design, negotiate, place and manage all aspects of property, workers’ compensation, auto liability, general liability, safety and executive lines of insurance
- Oversee all aspects of Employee Safety, Environmental compliance, and Insurance including but not limited to property, workers’ compensation, auto liability, general liability, safety and executive lines of insurance
- Oversee initial and ongoing safety training, coordinating with corporate safety function to ensure that safety programs target significant exposures
- Manage claims reporting package for management