A public, investment management firm is looking for a Controller to be a leader within their Accounting team. The Controller would be responsible for financial reporting, operational accounting, some financial analysis, and managing a team of 10+ professionals. This is a role with a high-growth organization that will give the right person the ability to work on and impact cost and expense optimization.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the month-end close process and the consolidation of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other regulations.
- Review consolidations, cash projects, accruals, and other reports to ensure accuracy.
- Help prepare the annual budgets and forecasts.
- Determine areas of improvement within compensation, administrative budget, and other operational areas.
What you’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of Accounting experience, preferably combining Big 4 public accounting and financial services industry experience.
- CPA license required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in the role and meet the requirements above. Thanks.