Senior Accountant – Lifestyle Company – Central Coastal California
Join a publicly-traded lifestyle company as a Senior Technical Accountant in order to assist in the accounting for complex transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. Be a leader throughout the organization and the “go-to” for complex accounting issues and to assist with the understanding and implementation of new pronouncements. Apply today!
- Account for M&A transactions, revenue contracts (ASC 606), leasing (ASC 842), stock based comp and other topics
- Assist with the monthly general ledger accounting, and help ensure that our GL team is booking entries and closing the books correctly
- Be the primary point of contact for the external auditors, and work with the auditors and management to review contracts under negotiation and ensure appropriate accounting and reporting
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requisite experience, and want to use your experience to make a positive impact with your team for your company! We have a great environment in a great city and look forward to adding to our team.
- Three to six years of progressive public accounting experience within Big 4 or a large, regional CPA firm (public clients are a must)
- Masters in Accounting and CPA strongly preferred (progression towards CPA acceptable)
- Understanding of technical GAAP accounting matters required, and experience with revenue recognition and leasing strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing (via memos and emails) required