Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Manager
Ready to join a collaborative and growing firm where people/culture are a priority? I am currently looking for a stellar Recruiting Manager for a rapidly growing, accounting & consulting firm in LA.
This diverse role will lead and manage the corporate recruiting team to source top-notch accounting talent. Work with different stakeholders and ensure delivery of goals. To be successful in this role, you should have a track record of recruiting success in corporate, external staffing, or preferably a combination of both.
What You Will Do:
- Spearhead Talent Acquisition by updating current and implementing new recruiting procedures
- Lead, manage and mentor the recruiting team to ensure recruiting metrics are upheld
- Manage day-to-day recruiting execution (i.e. sourcing, initial phone screening, in-person interviews)
- Work cross-functionally with department heads to identify immediate and forecast future hiring needs
- Coordinate and liaise with external recruiters in identifying talent
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3-4 years of related experience
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services, external recruiting or large corporate setting (managerial experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Proficient knowledge of Accounting recruitment dealing with high caliber individuals.
- Experience interacting and recruiting from the Big 4 and National Public Accounting Firms
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and CRM software
If you meet these qualifications or know someone who does please email your resume for confidential consideration to Poya Hooshim at firstname.lastname@example.org