I am currently Seeking an Accounting Manager with 5+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience. You will have the opportunity to join a global and prestigious investment firm. In this role, you will manage the daily accounting functions, including: Budgeting, forecasting, expense allocations across the firm as well as help streamline processes and operations.
What you will do:
- Lead the daily corporate accountings relative to intercompany reconciliations, budget to actual variance analysis, and cash positions
- Prepare and review timely productions and accuracy of financial statements
- Lead and oversee staff accountants and senior accountants
- Improve and implement best accounting practices
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics (or related field)
- Strong GAAP knowledge with 5+ years of accounting experience
- Financial services preferred
- Experience working for publicly traded organization or larger corporate entity
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, results-driven, ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resume for confidential consideration to Poya Hooshim at email@example.com.