Our client in Downtown San Diego is looking for a Senior C++ Architect to help take their innovative R&D team to the next level! In this opportunity, you’ll have the chance to work on the next generation of products that impact millions of users and thousands of top companies every day.
If you think you’re ready to test your skills at a global company working at the crossroads of the latest computer vision technology, then here’s what you’ll need:
It would also be really nice if you had:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience architecting C/C++ libraries or SDKs consumed by 3rd parties
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Please apply directly by sending your resume to Wes Shoup at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mention your favorite vacation spot (just mo make sure I know you read all the way through).
- Demonstrable experience making data-driven decisions and mathematic/algorithmic skills
- Work with open source image libraries, such as Tesseract and/or OpenCV
- Experience with STL, Git, Visual Studio, and/or Boost
- Knowledge of cross-platform development issues
Our client is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
No C2C options are available for this position.