If you are a progressive accountant looking to join and work with a dynamic team in the Tech/Manufacturing sector, this maybe the right opportunity for you. This opportunity offers very competitive pay, work life balance, and a positive fostering environment.
- Upload financials and supplemental data into Hyperion format (FDM/HFM)
- Review customer orders and assign proper GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Dual Reporting for New Revenue Recognition Rule - FASB ASC 606
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare intercompany account reconciliations and coordinate with Finance representatives at other L3 business units
- GAAP Cash forecasts (Direct and Indirect)
- Balance Sheet Forecast; Working Capital analysis
- Prepare variance analysis to plan and prior months short term forecast
- Help prepare Division Financial Presentation
- All financial reporting requirements
- Analyze financials for accuracy and reasonableness
- Interface with Finance Team, CFO and other C-Level Executives
- Special Projects
- SOX compliance reporting
- Strong accounting skill
- Ability to handle deadlines and multi-task priorities & projects
- Ability to work independently and cohesively with team members
- Strong analytical and research skills
- High proficiency with Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; CPA preferred but not mandatory.
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting in any of the related industry’s preferred: Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defense preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle complex accounting issues.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and leadership in making business decisions.