Investment Banking Analyst – San Diego!
Join a San Diego based boutique Investment Bank and contribute to successful team assisting clients in a variety of transactions including buy and sell side M&A, LBOs, private financings, and more. You will take part in everything from the due diligence, financial modeling, preparing presentations, and assisting in the negotiations. We are seeking a smart, motivated, self-starter with desire to contribute in a great team environment. We participate, communicate and remunerate! Apply today!
- Assist in putting together pitchbooks and proposals and create materials needed for meetings with client management
- Utilize multiple resources to perform in depth research and due diligence about potential buyers and sellers
- Create complex financial models and analyze financial statements in order to make strategic investment decisions
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience, and want to use your experience to make a positive impact on our team!
- Two to five years of progressive finance and/or accounting experience
- Experience in investment banking, public accounting, transaction services or consulting experience desired
- Big 4 CPA or CFA designation is strongly preferred as is an understanding of capital markets and financial ratios
- Ability to communicate effectively, work collaboratively, and present to high level executives required