Proven Recruiting, one of the fastest, growing staffing firms in San Diego, is seeking to add all-star recruiting and sales professionals to our team. As a Recruiter/Account Manager, you will connect talented Finance & Accounting professionals to meaningful careers and cultivate high-impact client relationships.
We have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
What you will do:
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Identify, recruit, and build relationships with prospective candidates on temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time employment opportunities.
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Educate prospective candidates and clients regarding industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of specialty in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
And finally, here's what you will get from us:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within the staffing industry, preferably focused in the areas of Technology, and at least 1 year of inside and/or outside, B-to-B sales experience.
- Possess an established book of business and professional network
- Excellent cold calling, influencing and negotiation capabilities
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field. What you will need:
In just ten whirlwind years, we've grown from 7 original founders to a community of high-performance Recruiters and Account Managers driven by one mission: to provide our clients with on-demand delivery of the best and brightest talent and to present our candidates with career choices that positively impact their lives. Please visit provenrecruiting.com to learn more.
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
- Health and wellness reimbursement