Position: Technology Recruiter/Account Manager
Location: San Diego
Proven Recruiting is one of the fastest growing staffing firms in San Diego and we're looking for an experienced recruiting professional to join our expanding team.
We have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
What you will do:
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Identify and connect with talented professionals to assist them in their job search.
- Candidate recruitment, interview and placement on temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time employment opportunities.
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Work closely with team in developing and managing these opportunities.
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients via telephone, in-person meetings and email.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of specialty in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Educate prospects and clients regarding industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Meticulously maintain daily activities within a CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
And finally, here’s what you’ll get from us!
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience within the staffing industry, specifically focused in the areas of Technology, and at least 1 year of inside and/or outside, B-to-B sales experience.
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting and/or exceeding monthly goals.
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and external parties from receptionists to the C-Suite. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you.
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
- Enhance our culture with a professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor.
- Be innately inquisitive, articulate, eloquent, self-motivated and hard working.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
Think you'll be a great fit? Apply now!
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- To work in a spacious, newly renovated office with an outdoor dining area, gym and plenty of parking
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year