A leading Technology firm based out of Los Angeles is looking for a strong, hands-on Controller to lead their Accounting department. They’ve recently shifted their strategy towards internal change management and revenue growth, and want to bring on an Accounting leader who can help to continue and drive that growth.
This is a highly visible position to both the executive management team and the company ownership, and strong communication and presentation skills are a must. As the Controller, you’ll be responsible for the GL accounting, internal financial reporting, system implementations, and consolidating domestic and international financial statements under US GAAP. Additionally, you’ll work with external auditors and be responsible for training and developing a staff of 4-5.
- 10 – 15 years of hands-on Accounting experience, preferably both with a nationally recognized public accounting firm and in industry.
- 3+ years minimum of direct management experience, developing and training staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA mandatory; MBA or other advanced degrees are a plus.
- Strong hands-on understanding of US GAAP, including consolidations.
- Understanding of international accounting and reporting principles.
- Strong understanding of audit principles and internal controls; ability to work closely with external auditors.
- Experience with ERP system implementation/integration is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the requirements above and would like to be confidentially considered for this role. Thank you.